Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount) now in Stock!
The new Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount) is now in stock at major US retailers.
Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 Features:
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200deg. focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models (MK18-55mm & MK50-135mm)
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function